Kitronik ZIP Arc – 12 ZIP LEDs for the BBC micro:bit 
Add light to your latest project with the Kitronik Medium ZIP Arc.
Each Arc has 12 individually addressable RGB LEDs which can be coded with the MakeCode Editor.
Each of our new Medium ZIP Arcs has 12 individually addressable RGB LEDs. Each LED can be controlled independently and all LEDs are connected using the same three wire bus. You can connect four Medium ZIP Arcs together to form a circle that would then contain 48 individually addressable RGB LEDs.
Each LED can produce a full spectrum of colours independent to all of the other LEDs on the bus. Each ZIP LED has a Red, Green and Blue element within the LED, and each of these can achieve 256 levels of brightness. This results in 16,777,216 possible output colours. Multiple ZIP LEDs can be connected to produce longer strings/strips.
- Simple 3 wire connection for all LEDs.
- Compatible with any WS2812B driver code.
- They can be coded with the Microsoft PXT Editor for the BBC microbit.
- Integrated reset circuit.
- You can connect four Medium ZIP Arcs together to form a circle.
- 1 x Kitronik Medium ZIP Arc.
- Length: 69.8 mm.
- Width: 10.2mm.
- Height: 3mm.
- PCB Height: 1.5mm.
- Inner Radius: 49.2mm.
- Outer Radius: 59.4mm.
- Guide For Using Kitronik ZIP LEDs With The BBC microbit.
- ZIP Arc Medium Datasheet.
- WS2812B Datasheet
Doorgaans op voorraad.
Levertijd doorgaans: 2-5 werkdagen.